Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Max weight detolf (on top)

  1. #1

    Max weight detolf (on top)

    Hi guys,

    Does anyone know what the max weight is for a statue or bust on top of a detolf?

    Not the glass shelf but the very top, the wooden part

    Thanks!
    Last edited by cadesbane; 10-12-2017 at 05:39 PM.

  2. #2
    My Attakus Vader 2 is on top on detolf and its hold for now.
    My collection
    "There is allways a bigger fish" Qui Gon Jinn

    twitter.com/dinix90

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by dinix View Post
    My Attakus Vader 2 is on top on detolf and its hold for now.
    how heavy is he?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by cadesbane View Post
    Hi guys,

    Does anyone know what the max weight is for a statue or bust on top of a detolf?

    Not the glass shelf but the very top, the wooden part

    Thanks!
    The top can hold quite a bit of weight. I've had what you see in the picture below set up that way for years, and everything is fine. I'd say it could hold up to 20 LBs or more.

    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Iím not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

    My Feedback , Movie Realization Visual Reviews


  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    The top can hold quite a bit of weight. I've had what you see in the picture below set up that way for years, and everything is fine. I'd say it could hold up to 20 LBs or more.

    Yeah the obi mythos is 6 kg, bane is about 9 kg, I'm sure it will be fine, it's just that worry! Lol

    But this helps! Thanks
    Last edited by cadesbane; 10-14-2017 at 10:35 AM.

  6. #6
    The recent Vader pf is 25 lbs vs bane who is 22.

    ive had the Vader on my detolf top shelf for a while so I should be ok!

    https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collecti...tibles-300093/

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by cadesbane View Post
    how heavy is he?
    About 10 kilograms.
    Last edited by dinix; 10-16-2017 at 04:09 AM.
    My collection
    "There is allways a bigger fish" Qui Gon Jinn

    twitter.com/dinix90

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •