Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hot Toys Poe Dameron X Wing Pilot

I wouldn't say confirmed. Actually, i really have no clue about what's coming or not concerning reveaed prototypes. As another bit of info, i noticed Sideshow did associate reference numbers for figures such as Emperor, Royal Guards, Endor Luke and Leia, TFA 3PO, Tank Commander from RO and a few others (from presentation cards at shows) while Baze Malbus, Sandtrooper Sergeant, Gonk Dro´ds and others didn't get any. Is that a clue to what's actually planned and what's just considered? I guess only HT know. Keep in mind Sideshow did tell us to expect the Millenium Falcon cockpit to be offered for PO for a couple years now...
    Last edited by TK_842; 12-25-2017 at 08:31 PM.
    WTB: Tamashii Movie Realization SDCC '17: Prototype (White) Ronin Boba Fett (Fair Price)
    Want list http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1098677/ Feedback thread http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1099025/#post19156148

Quote Originally Posted by TK_842 View Post
    Keep in mind Sideshow did tell us to expect the Millenium Falcon cockpit to be offered for PO for a couple years now...
    You'd think travelling at light speed it would've been here by now.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Last_Sith View Post
    You'd think travelling at light speed it would've been here by now.
    At the SDCC that the Falcon cockpit was first displayed, the Sideshow reps at the show were saying there were no plans to ever release it.
    Star Wars collector since 1977.
    Life or Death? Star Wars collecting is much more serious than that!
    My partial collection

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    At the SDCC that the Falcon cockpit was first displayed, the Sideshow reps at the show were saying there were no plans to ever release it.

... yet it's still listed on Sideshow's "What's Coming" section, along with Rey's Speeder.
    Last edited by SportsAnchor; 12-26-2017 at 08:14 AM.
    You know you've had a good week when you've made it thru without stepping in 'Bantha Poo-Doo'.

Quote Originally Posted by SportsAnchor View Post
    ... yet it's still listed on Sideshow's "What's Coming" section, along with Rey's Speeder.
    So is the '66 Batmobile. HT is great for vaporware that never makes it past the prototype.
    Star Wars collector since 1977.
    Life or Death? Star Wars collecting is much more serious than that!
    My partial collection

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234