Thread: darth maul books- what are the best

darth maul books- what are the best

I am new to reading star wars books and i am looking for darth maul books to read. i am not looking for comics or graphic novels, just plain old books.

i have finished reading: wrath of darth maul
    i am almost done with: maul lockdown
    i am also almost done with: maul saboteur, but i dont really like it so far

i was looking at shadow hunter next, but one of the reviews said maul was not a primary character in the book.

any thoughts on shadow hunter or another good book about maul as the primary character

Vice Admiral

I thought Shadow Hunter was a good book.
    "Who's scruffy looking!?!?"

Quote Originally Posted by DC1376 View Post
    I thought Shadow Hunter was a good book.
    ok thank you for your input.

i just kindle ordered shadow hunter and will read that next. i finished the lockdown book last night. i liked the book and didnt want to put it down

Granted I haven't read any other Maul books, That you mentioned. But I really like Shadow Hunter, thought it was one of the better reads I have experienced.
    As for him not being the primary character, it focuses on him about as much as any other book focuses on a main character. With any book there are other characters that attribute to the story, and I feel it was a good combination of the character's perspectives.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, Hera. BAD R4-X2 & Y5-X2 Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Not "books", but don't overlook the Darth Maul comics.. if you haven't read, there's some pretty good stories there as well. The ones that were printed after the clone wars continuing his story can be a bit pricey, but all good stuff. Highly recommend.
    Western PA contact www.pswcs.com
    You are a meat head, dead from the neck up....a meathad.-Archie Bunker

Quote Originally Posted by bobafett14 View Post
    The ones that were printed after the clone wars continuing his story can be a bit pricey, but all good stuff. Highly recommend.
    Marvel is re-releasing the Son Of Dathomir trade paperback in November.