Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hot Toys TLJ Rey

Hmm...may have to break my OT only rule on these. Well, I kind of already did that with TFA Han and Luke I guess. I wasn't very impressed with the TFA Rey, but this one looks really good!
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

I know ots because of the movie but I sure would like to see that power droid and death squad commander released

Quote Originally Posted by Alatus View Post
    Is it sad that I got overly happy that she comes with Porgs haha!
    I was already leaning favorably towards this one, the inclusion of the Porg just pushed it further. They will look good with my TFA Chewie as well.
    Star Wars collector since 1977.
    Life or Death? Star Wars collecting is much more serious than that!
    My partial collection

I put my pre-order in... very much looking forward to the character's arc in this movie.
    My Collection Pics!! Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t936500/

A coward dies a thousand deaths... a soldier dies but once.
    I never sleep, 'cause sleep is the cousin of death.

Yeah, I gave in on this one. Tried to draw a line on these but, after getting TFA Han and Luke, then pre-ordering the BB-8 set, I figures I've already blown it. This one looks too good to pass up anyway.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123