Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Star Wars: Movie Moments

These really look nice, and at a decent price considering you're getting 2 pops and a diorama. I'll have to pass on them though. I already have individual versions of these characters and I'm running out of space and funds as it is.

So. I need a backdrop from the Cloud City set. I found one today, the last there, but realized when i got home the backdrop was missing.
    Collector of LEGO, Funko Pop!, and other ephemera.

These are awesome.

I see that Funko are also doing limited vehicles now. Does anyone know if they plan on releasing something with the Millennium Falcon?

Nothing announced as far as I know but you have to assume the Falcon is in their plans. Hopefully it would be an oversized ride with both Han and Chewie. The scale on some of these is already so far out of whack with the huge head sticking out of a small vehicle.

Any sku's for the Walmart Movie Moments?
    Wants: Funko POP! Movies The Shining Jack Torrance (Chase), The Grady Twins (Chase); 40th anniversary Black Series wave 2: C-3PO;

Trade Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=887973

It sounds like these are hitting Walmarts now. I saw a pic of a Walmart here in MN (not my store) of an endcap full of them. Looks like there will be plenty to go around. I'm hearing the official release date is the 18th.
    "I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123