Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Notice of data breach

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    For instance my pre-orders for Lobot and Ben are showing as cancelled...
    Mine don't even show up.
    TRDNiteLife's Feedback - http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1102162/

Quote Originally Posted by TRDNiteLife View Post
    Mine don't even show up.
    I hear you. While we know these preorders are saved, so they've said, I much rather see them posted as pending orders rather than what's going on right now. It feels a bit uncomfortable.
    Collecting: Surrounding yourself with what you like enriches not only your visual experiences, but it instills a sense of vitality to your life and uplifts your soul.

My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by TRDNiteLife View Post
    Mine don't even show up.
    Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    I hear you. While we know these preorders are saved, so they've said, I much rather see them posted as pending orders rather than what's going on right now. It feels a bit uncomfortable.
    What I don't like is that I never got a confirmation of my PGM gift selections. No confirmation on my account after the numerous times I saved it. No email. Nothing. I'm just wondering why GG can't seem to get their website to work.
    Last edited by Yoda; 10-23-2017 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    What I don't like is that I never got a confirmation of my PGM gift selections. No confirmation on my account after the numerous times I saved it. No email. Nothing. I'm just wondering why GG can't seem to get their website to work.
    Try giving them a call so you can be assured they have your pre-orders saved. I did it myself just for the record and peace of mind. Ask for Richard when you call. He seems to be the person taking care of the accounts.
    Collecting: Surrounding yourself with what you like enriches not only your visual experiences, but it instills a sense of vitality to your life and uplifts your soul.

My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by lestat1212 View Post
    well that explains why someone in another state was using my bank card to make purchases in august, but I have not received a letter ??
    My card was hacked on May 11th, replaced, then hacked again on July 31st and replaced again. When I say hacked, I mean fraudulent charges online or in other states were attempted. My card company (Bank of America) flagged them as suspicious both times and sent me texts to confirm or deny them. The first time was on StubHub. I also called StubHub and I believe they said they blocked the purchase from going through even though my card approved it. In July, there were a couple of retail charges that were attempted, and one for Lowe's in another state for over $300 was approved. I called Lowe's to let them know as well, and they said that purchase had been successfully completed by the hacker. The StubHub people actually gave me the guy's name. It was an unusual name that had a Twitter account in it with a guy constantly Tweeting about alcohol.

This was my main card which I use on GG and just about everywhere. I've been hacked too many times to count over the years from various online stores. My card company always reverses the charges though as they did this time.

My bank card used on the website was used fraudulently also. Haven't received a letter but I live in the UK so may take longer. Somewhat annoyed they haven't let their members know.

I'm not the avid GG collector I once was, so I'm a little behind on the news with the website issues. I went to the new site, changed my password and logged in. My previous orders are there, but no sign of my renewed PG membership under orders or subscriptions. Do I need to call customer service to sort it out, or is this something they're working on?

Should there be a page where I can see my PG gift selections or re-select them on the new site?

Quote Originally Posted by Kielbassa View Post
    I'm not the avid GG collector I once was, so I'm a little behind on the news with the website issues. I went to the new site, changed my password and logged in. My previous orders are there, but no sign of my renewed PG membership under orders or subscriptions. Do I need to call customer service to sort it out, or is this something they're working on?

Should there be a page where I can see my PG gift selections or re-select them on the new site?
    They are still working on some final updates to the site. That issue you are having could be one of them. Your best bet, for exact clarification, is to contact them and ask for Richard.

My Feedback

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456