Thread: Vintage villain set 3 pack

Vintage villain set 3 pack

Hi I'm wondering what kind of value this villains 3 pack set has. It's missing the box unfortunately. The bubble is completely clear and sealed to the cardboard with no breaks or bends. The cardboard is slightly bent on top but the words are not faded and there are no rips or tears on the cardboard. The figures I would say are in 85-90 shape. Thanks for the help.

pretty cool even without the box with the nice bubble - hard to say but I would guess worth min. 1200 up to double that?

Thanks for the help on price. Do you think afa would grade it even without the box?

That might end up being tricky. They may think you want the (terrible) U-grade. Even if instruction is given to not U-grade, they sometimes do! Although, I do not think they will grade, more than likely just case it.

If it is graded, would this be a Q? Or, is that only for opened packages?

I'm pretty sure AFA will only grade something under the "Q" scale if the contents are unused but more importantly complete so I doubt they would grade this as a boxed piece without the box.

send it over to CAS- they will grade it under their new preservation grading- have them put slide bars on all four sides to flatten it all out and it will look real slick!

Ok thanks for the suggestions I will have to give them a call about it.

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by BTD2 View Post
    send it over to CAS- they will grade it under their new preservation grading- have them put slide bars on all four sides to flatten it all out and it will look real slick!
    I wouldn't do that - I would want to reunite it with a box one day.

If you're thinking of selling it, please keep me in mind.

Cheers
    Pat
    Looking for Darth Vader items from all around the world.
    Vader Vintage Collection
    Vader Bootleg Collection

Hi pat I would want to try and reunite it as well. I was just looking into getting it graded for protection. But thanks for the suggestions. And I'll keep you in mind if I do ever want to sell it.