Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vintage villain set 3 pack

•    
    Thanks mate.
    Looking for Darth Vader items from all around the world.
    Vader Vintage Collection
    Vader Bootleg Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Jawajawa827 View Post
    Hi I'm wondering what kind of value this villains 3 pack set has. It's missing the box unfortunately. The bubble is completely clear and sealed to the cardboard with no breaks or bends. The cardboard is slightly bent on top but the words are not faded and there are no rips or tears on the cardboard. The figures I would say are in 85-90 shape. Thanks for the help.
    you could do a U grade, or perhaps this might fall under a Q grade as well, seeing the packaging is lost.

probably worth 1,000 ungraded as is.

get it graded tho before you sell, you will get more, just send it in to AFA and they will help you out. CAS, you might want to look at the thread regarding CAS thats here in the main forum before you call them, just saying.
    Last edited by Hoth_My_Fav; 10-23-2017 at 08:57 PM.

•    
    Please don't U-Grade it. The figures will need to be removed and are not nearly the same individually. The uniqueness of this 3-Pack is the unity.

Far out HMF, sometimes you say the weirdest things...
    Looking for Darth Vader items from all around the world.
    Vader Vintage Collection
    Vader Bootleg Collection

I think your market of buyers would be very slim if graded in this shape. You can always just buy a case from AFA or CAS to put this in for now if you're worried about possible damage. This really should be matched up with an original box and can go to someone who needs it for their collection. U grading this is pointless since there's hundreds of these figures individually u graded already but only handfuls of these left unopened. Why destroy perfectly good vintage packaging for nothing?

James
    Star Wars stuff is a horrible investment. Star Wars fans are always broke because all they buy is Ramen noodles, peanut butter and Kenny Baker autographs.

Do not U grade this. Apart from destroying the display value you would considerably be reducing its monetary value. As I mentioned in a previous post I don't think this would be considered for AFA grading under "Q" scale because at the moment it is incomplete. As others have said the best thing to do is try and couple it with an outer box.

I was never going to u grade this, and I would never want to u grade anything. I just thought that maybe afa or cas would put it in a case and grade the figures with the q grade. Also I really don't want to part with it and would like to complete it. I would like to reunite it with the box but not sure where to get one. If anyone has one or knows of one I would be seriously interested in getting it so that we can bring it back to how it was originally and preserve it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12