Thread: FS- Harrison Ford Indiana jones signed BAS loa , signed on OPX photo

FS- Harrison Ford Indiana jones signed BAS loa , signed on OPX photo

I am asking 850.00 usd but willing to entertain offers

Ford did sign this on an Official Pix photo but this is rare because official pix never offered it in their signings! It has a comparable if not better than most of the signatures Ford recently signed for OPX which says a lot due to their high quality signings as most know. This comes with a Beckett LOA and is also confirmed real by Pete (Bendu) for the double wammy haha.

Shipping will be 8.00 $ which includes shipping and insurance. International could be determined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by VykkDraygo View Post
    I am asking 850.00 usd but willing to entertain offers

Ford did sign this on an Official Pix photo but this is rare because official pix never offered it in their signings! It has a comparable if not better than most of the signatures Ford recently signed for OPX which says a lot due to their high quality signings as most know. This comes with a Beckett LOA and is also confirmed real by Pete (Bendu) for the double wammy haha.

Shipping will be 8.00 $ which includes shipping and insurance. International could be determined.

I think you posted in the wrong forum. You will have more hits if you post in the autograph classified section.
    Always looking for Indiana Jones autographs. Drop me a PM if you have anything.

Will do, my app must have bugged out on me!

Quote Originally Posted by VykkDraygo View Post
    Will do, my app must have bugged out on me!

You also neglected to put the SIZE of the photo in your copy.

It's in the title in the proper section . Thank you for your concern. Have fantastic day mr. Jedi