Thread: WTB/WTT: HASCON Black Series 6" Captain Rex or Black Series 6" Obi-wan Kenobi Force Spirit

WTB/WTT: HASCON Black Series 6" Captain Rex or Black Series 6" Obi-wan Kenobi Force Spirit

Hey all, I managed to buy 2 of the HASCON Black Series Captain Rex figures from HasbroToyShop but unfortunately the packaging on both of them were damaged in shipment. Hasbro says they are all sold out so they are unable to exchange them.

Wondering if anyone has an extra they would like to sell? Or if anyone is planning on opening their figure and doesn't care about the condition of the packaging - I'd be willing to trade (plus cash).

If anyone has managed to find one of the Walgreens Obi-wan Kenobi Force Spirit figures and will sell them at a reasonable (not eBay) price, let me know too!

Thanks!

I have been trying to get a Rex, so if you'd like to help a fellow Scummer out, and sell one you have, then LMK. I tried to get help from someone attending HASCON, but nobody was willing to help out. I tried to get one from HTS the other day, but by the time I had went to the final stage/pay page, it said the quantity was "insufficient" for that item. Ugh.

Anyhow, LMK. I have a large list in my For Sale thread on here, so if you would prefer to trade, then LMK on that.

Thank you and peace!
    My Feedback: *Attention* ---> nada <--- - Abe

HonestAbe,

Just to make sure - you want to buy one that is damaged?

Quote Originally Posted by Javin_Arthos View Post
    HonestAbe,

Just to make sure - you want to buy one that is damaged?
    As long as the figure itself is intact/fine, then I would be glad to get one if it was for cost etc. Sure.

How much were you wanting for it, though?

Thanks!
    My Feedback: *Attention* ---> nada <--- - Abe

Hadn't thought about the price since I wasn't planning to sell - right now I'm waiting to hear back from Hasbro first to see what they are doing about the damage.

Once I hear back, I'll let you know.