Hi,

First post here.

Some years ago, I was actively involved in Space Education in the UK. I put together a travelling display on the history of spacesuit design in fact and fiction, using 3D models and toys. Although I'm no longer active, the models have grown in number until now, when I have amassed a collection of over 500 model spacemen of varying types.

Recently, I've been completing my collection of Fisher-Price Rescue Heroes "Roger Houston" figures, and I believe I've got all the iterations. I'd now like some help if anyone feels they can offer it.

The toy has gone through design changes during its lifetime, with the latest offering being smaller and more "realistic" than the original. I'd be interested to find out the whys and wherefores of the design changes; I tried contacting Mattel/Fisher-Price, but haven't as yet received a reply. There is also one figure which has its body made from clear plastic; the one I have came without packaging, but I haven't been able to find any explanation on images of the pack. Again, if anyone can help, I'd be grateful.