Thread: Cabbage Patch doll heads. Are they worth anything?

Cabbage Patch doll heads. Are they worth anything?

earlier today I went to a thrift store/antique shop and the store had some new in stock, a bunch of old Cabbage Patch doll heads still in their original packaging. The thrift store's prices for the Cabbage Patch heads were a bit spendy like 12 bucks I think.

I was wondering if Cabbage Patch doll heads still in the original packaging are worth anything anymore these days or not?

Quote Originally Posted by patrickdurfee View Post
    earlier today I went to a thrift store/antique shop and the store had some new in stock, a bunch of old Cabbage Patch doll heads still in their original packaging. The thrift store's prices for the Cabbage Patch heads were a bit spendy like 12 bucks I think.

I was wondering if Cabbage Patch doll heads still in the original packaging are worth anything anymore these days or not?
    You might want to try a different forum. I didn't know just their heads could be bought in packages.
    Wanted: Jawa sample proofs,a textured cape Leia, and any Boushh proofs. I'm also currently looking for a 21 ESB back Leia Organa proof. I have cash and many great trade items!
    My Feedback:http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1070625/

yes back in the day, just the heads themeselves were sold separately. Back in the day you had to go to a Ben Franklin store to buy just the head. Thats how it was back then.

I just want to know if other people jack up the pricese for the still in the packaging, the heads on ebay like crazy or whatever.

You could buy actual name brand heads? I only ask because, my mother used to be heavily into crafts and she bought generic CPK heads for various projects. Looked just like the real thing.

Wow, never new that. You should try a search of ended auctions on Ebay. Best of luck!
    Wanted: Jawa sample proofs,a textured cape Leia, and any Boushh proofs. I'm also currently looking for a 21 ESB back Leia Organa proof. I have cash and many great trade items!
    My Feedback:http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1070625/

I can't believe this thread has not been moved yet. RS sure is a ghost town now
    Currently looking for Ewoks Preschool and Plush items including protos, proofs, artwork, etc.
    My Feedback

First, this is not a Star Wars Toy Question, so I don't know why it's here. Second, ( I can't believe I know this), I think Comical user is correct. I don't think you could buy the actual name brand Cabbage Patch heads. There was an off brand, that looked like cabbage patch doll heads that you could buy then you could make the doll yourself. I had a handmade doll with one of these off brand heads that my Aunt made for me. I recently saw the off brand heads for sale ( in the past two months) at a flea market or something like that and commented on them to my wife. I have no idea what they are worth.