Thread: Few Items I need help on

Few Items I need help on

Hey all,

I have 4 things that I need help with figuring out the value on.

1. I have a Vinyl Cape Jawa that's still in the bubble, but it's missing all the rest of the card. There's no image on the back of the cardboard either. It's like the bubble was ripped off the card, and took a layer of the cardboard with it. Bubble is still sealed, and there's a layer of cardboard on the back so the figure hasn't been removed.
    2. Sealed ANH Tie Fighter - SOLD - so no longer need help
    3. Sealed ANH Droid Factory - SOLD - so no longer need help
    4. Sealed ESB Ice Planet Hoth Playset.

Please let me know.

Luke
    Last edited by SirLuke; 09-22-2017 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Added Photos
    Move Along.

My feedback http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1100805/

Before you get a flood of PM's wanting to lowball you, just know these could be at least $1k each easily depending on condition. Posting clear pictures here is really your best bet so we can really see the condition and come up with accurate values. Hope this helps.

James
    Star Wars stuff is a horrible investment. Star Wars fans are always broke because all they buy is Ramen noodles, peanut butter and Kenny Baker autographs.

Quote Originally Posted by SABRESEDGE View Post
    Before you get a flood of PM's wanting to lowball you, just know these could be at least $1k each easily depending on condition. Posting clear pictures here is really your best bet so we can really see the condition and come up with accurate values. Hope this helps.

James
    Thanks, I'll work on getting photos up today.
    Move Along.

My feedback http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1100805/