Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: C1-10P (Chopper)

IDK, but perhaps this version is from Rogue One and not the cartoon?

i didnt even know that it was in rogue 1. i google and its not green there either

Quote Originally Posted by Utinniii View Post
    IDK, but perhaps this version is from Rogue One and not the cartoon?
    My Feedback
    Darth Maul is my father

I was able to get Chopper at the Disney booth at C8 as well as the C-3po/R2-d2. I would love to get another chopper but I can't make it to the parks everyday and I don't have the parks App either.

I've never gotten any of these disney figures, is the scale the same or close to Hasbro's figures ?

The Disney figures are in the 3.75 scale, but the Disney version of Chopper is larger than the animated Rebels version. I found a comparison image on google:

Thank you, appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    The Disney figures are in the 3.75 scale, but the Disney version of Chopper is larger than the animated Rebels version. I found a comparison image on google:

which would be more accurate to scale with regular astromechs?
    My Feedback
    Darth Maul is my father

The Disney one, as Animated figures are generally smaller than their Realistic counterparts. So if/when they ever do decide to do SA rebels figures, you'll already have the Choppah. Plus I think the Disney one has a better paint job, or at least more eye catching.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, R3-H17 Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

The price is slowly dropping online for this figure, so I bought one for $18 shipped on ebay, figured that was close to cost plus shipping. Its a nice little figure - Disney is doing a great job with this line, they really should expand and give fans what Hasbro isnt providing.

With the Rebels series ending begining in few weeks, it'd be nice to see Disney release at least a 2 pk w/ imperial disguised chopper and AP-5. They have the parts to do it afterall.
    Last edited by R1G4R3PO; 01-22-2018 at 10:06 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12