Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647

Thread: Non Star Wars Funko POP!

Anybody collect Rick and Morty Pop!s? I have a chase Sentient (bloody) Arm Morty (#340) that I’d like to sell. If interested, please email me (my PM box here is always full). Asking $20 plus actual shipping. I wanted to give RS’ers first dibs before I put him up on Reddit.
    "I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal." -Jane Austen

WTB: SSC PF Asajj Ventress (EE)

Did anyone here order the HT Stranger Things Steve when it went up for sale last week? Mine still has not shipped, starting to wonder if I should go ahead and pick it up in store. I have started having problems with Hot Topic sending me cancellation notices up to two weeks after placing orders online.

Quote Originally Posted by Pqweeduk View Post
    Did anyone here order the HT Stranger Things Steve when it went up for sale last week? Mine still has not shipped, starting to wonder if I should go ahead and pick it up in store. I have started having problems with Hot Topic sending me cancellation notices up to two weeks after placing orders online.
    Received mine today as a matter of fact...
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647