Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: Non Star Wars Funko POP!

It took me two attempts to get thru checkout this morning for the Toucan Sam. I saw the link go live just before 9:30am CT and started thru the process, but the site bogged down by the time I could get to the shipping option. I let the spinning wheel spin and attempted a second go. This time, I was able to get all the way thru to the Place Order button, but it took a long while to load each page. After clicking the final button, go the spinning wheel again. (Note: the 1st tab still was stuck in same spot.)

I let the page sit with the spinning wheel for 5-10 min and nothing ever changed. However, I finally got a confirmation email from Funko in that timeframe. Later, when the site cooled down, I logged into my account on Funko Shop and saw my order there too.

Obviously, I'm happy with the end result, but I've been on the other side as well. I can't get why Funko hasn't made bigger strides to improve the purchasing of products on their own site. Clearly, nothing is working. I think they need to re-evaluate how they get certain products out to the public.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

Quote Originally Posted by Antman View Post
    Obviously, I'm happy with the end result, but I've been on the other side as well. I can't get why Funko hasn't made bigger strides to improve the purchasing of products on their own site. Clearly, nothing is working. I think they need to re-evaluate how they get certain products out to the public.
    I would think it would become an even higher priority for long term business health and public relations now that Funko is a publicly traded company. What do I know?

Quote Originally Posted by Pqweeduk View Post
    I would think it would become an even higher priority for long term business health and public relations now that Funko is a publicly traded company. What do I know?
    Shareholders are too important to any publicly traded company. Right now, Funko is doing well, I'd imagine. As long as they keep selling their products and getting a good return, I don't see a major change coming, in regards to the Funko Shop. Other partners probably offset any issues that there may be. Time will tell if Funko learns anything from complaints, emails, social media posts, etc. If not, the dam will burst and they may get swept away. They best not scare off its business.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637