Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Disney Parks Rey FX Lightsaber

So I think I'll try going this week sometime but which stores/locations are best to check? Disney springs? If Hollywood studios I'll need to wait a couple weeks when I'm actually going with family. Is it possible to call ahead and have them held?

I agree these should be available Disney store online, it would still be exclusive. Hasbro needs to have removable blades again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dak_Ren View Post
    So I think I'll try going this week sometime but which stores/locations are best to check? Disney springs? If Hollywood studios I'll need to wait a couple weeks when I'm actually going with family. Is it possible to call ahead and have them held?

I agree these should be available Disney store online, it would still be exclusive. Hasbro needs to have removable blades again.

They're only available now in Launch Bay at Hollywood. According to the Disney Shop Parks app only Vader is in stock.
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

Oh there is a reliable app to show stock after all?

Hopefully they restock Rey within a couple weeks...
    Last edited by Dak_Ren; 01-29-2018 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dak_Ren View Post
    Oh there is a reliable app to show stock after all?

Hopefully they restock Rey within a couple weeks...
    I dont know how reliable the app is. It's the official Disney parks shopping app.

Quote Originally Posted by rnbuda View Post
    I dont know how reliable the app is. It's the official Disney parks shopping app.
    I'm worried Rey and Kylo sabers will not be restocked. Just a bad feeling and some people mentioning Disney likes timed exclusives. So I bought a used Disney parks Rey saber for $150 shipped. Has some cosmetic blemishes but that just makes it weathered to me. If I find it new at Launch Bay when I go to Disney in two weeks I'll definitely grab it anyway.

Also a family friend has 30 or 40% discount, she works for Disney marketing and her husband is an imagineer. So if I see any lightsabers I'll probably get them lol. I don't want to ever pay double mark up on eBay if it can be helped.
    Last edited by Dak_Ren; 01-31-2018 at 07:55 PM.

Launch Bayhas Vader and Kylo Rens as of yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by rnbuda View Post
    Launch Bayhas Vader and Kylo Rens as of yesterday.
    Just picked up Kylo lightsaber at Star Tours Orlando gift shop. They had Kylo and Vader at launch bay. No Rey in either shop but curiously I saw a guy walking around with one around noon. So no idea how he obtained one. I cannot wait for what I hope to be ROTJ Luke lightsaber ole greenie to be made next.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567