Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Disney Parks Rey FX Lightsaber

Anyone need the Kylo removable blade lightsabers PM me. Making a run this week.

Quote Originally Posted by kebron View Post
    Anyone need the Kylo removable blade lightsabers PM me. Making a run this week.
    PM sent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need one, too (but of the Rey saber)
    Last edited by bonoferox; 10-19-2017 at 08:28 AM.
    A smart man knows a tomato is a fruit. A wise man knows not to put a tomato in a fruit salad.

These are both going for $150 in the parks currently? Are they the same as the Black Series but with removable blades? Anyone got box pics to share? Is it a Hasbro product? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by beagan View Post
    These are both going for $150 in the parks currently? Are they the same as the Black Series but with removable blades? Anyone got box pics to share? Is it a Hasbro product? Thanks.
    I am by no means an expert on the FX sabers, but the information I have gathered is this Rey saber is branded by Disney. There is no information about Hasbro or any of their logos on the product. It doesn't mean Hasbro isn't producing them for Disney, though.

But I also know that Hasbro plans on releasing an FX Rey lightsaber under the Black Series logo. I don't have any information on this being a straight repack of the Luke saber from a couple years ago, or if they have made any changes.

Disney Parks Rey FX Lightsaber

The Kylo Ren is going for $180, and the Rey is $150. I was fortunate to be visiting Disneyland after the Rey version was available. I really wish I couldíve been there for the Kylo saber too.

From what I can see these arenít made by Hasbro. They arenít mentioned anywhere on the package. But like DJ121 said I guess itís possible they couldíve helped Disney make them. However they also have their own TLJ Rey Jedi Training version available now as well. And the molds/designs are different than the Disney version. The big difference for me was that the Disney one has the removable blade, plus all the extra display options. If the Black Series had a removable blade as well I wouldíve definitely considered that one too.
    Last edited by IndyMOS; 10-19-2017 at 06:03 PM.

Thanks for the info. I saw the Rey one in a store at Downtown Disney in Anaheim a month or so ago and didn't notice any Black Series markings on it. I guess I didn't realize it had a removable blade. That's a big plus, as well as the cool upright display option. The Black Series Rey appears to be a repack, as shown here https://www.entertainmentearth.com/p...number=HSC1422.

Here's a link to 3 pics of the Kylo lightsaber box I took. I tried uploading them to the post, but they won't show for some reason.

http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogall...y.php/cat/5261

These are different from the Black Series FX Sabers made by Hasbro.

Hasbro just released Rey’s Jedi Training Saber which is different from Disney’s. Disney has removable blades and Habro’s doesnt.
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123