Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ep VI Return of the Jedi - 1/10 Scale Luke Skywalker

Ep VI Return of the Jedi - 1/10 Scale Luke Skywalker

ArtFX+ Statues - Ep VI Return of the Jedi - 1/10 Scale Luke Skywalker

PRE-ORDER RELEASE: MAY 2018

have a pic but cannot post it..thanks photobucket!

My Feedbackhttp://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2526787&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#Post34439102526787[/url]

I know...I had the same trouble earlier. Go to your album....right click the photo, select copy image then just paste it in here.

Is it this one? ...

Last edited by LightSword; 09-22-2017 at 05:05 AM.
    As a collector, surrounding yourself with what you like enriches not only your visual experience, but it instills vitality to your life and uplifts your soul.

My Feedback

Yep thats it!
    My Feedbackhttp://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2526787&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#Post34439102526787[/url]

Terrible likeness, glad I didn’t get it as I’d hate to look at that each day..., wish human likenesses weren’t so hard to do.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

It's so odd because they've really nailed some of the likenesses lately, like Finn, Rey, and old Obi-Wan, and then others end up looking like this.
    The Force Awakens | The Last Jedi | From His Nap
    My Feedback Thread: Click Here

Uff!

As a collector, surrounding yourself with what you like enriches not only your visual experience, but it instills vitality to your life and uplifts your soul.

My Feedback

It's cool, it's just Michael Keaton instead. They mixed up the films, Batman got a Mark Hamill chin I guess LOL.
    "He's no good to me dead"

Quote Originally Posted by Django View Post
    It's cool, it's just Michael Keaton instead. They mixed up the films, Batman got a Mark Hamill chin I guess LOL.
    You are right! Under close inspection, I noticed it was him ...Michael ...Keaton!

My Feedback

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast