Thread: Which max rebo/yoda items should I keep?

Which max rebo/yoda items should I keep?

Which max rebo accessories should I keep, the silver or black? I'm not sure the difference or if it even matters. Same question with Yoda cane. I have a light brown and dark brown. Is one better than the other?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I’d use the imperial gunnery forum to figure out which accessories goes with your Max Rebo set:
    http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/...-rebo-variants

I’m sure there is more to it, but generally the darker cane goes with the darker Yoda, which is usually more valuable than the lighter colored Yoda.

Of course, do whatever makes you happiest with respect to collecting! Personally, I think the grey set of instruments look the best on display...but that’s probably because my original Rebo set as a kid was grey.

Also, with the band accessories ... I am pretty sure the silver flute goes with the black mics and black flute is with the silver mics ...
    Deon
    Member of the 62 club!
    Wanted: rare coin items
    My (small) Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Pharmdeon View Post
    Also, with the band accessories ... I am pretty sure the silver flute goes with the black mics and black flute is with the silver mics ...
    I checked the original box pics and I believe you're correct on this. Thanks so much. I would have just thought "matching"

•    
    Not only does the flute have the opposite color to the stands, but the black stands/silver flute combo is typically worth much more.

The dark cane is the more valuable, but as said, it goes with a dark green Yoda, so mixing a dark cane with a light Yoda (if that's what you have), isn't "authentic".

*Edit* - your silver flute has the tip broken off. I'd also double check to make sure none of those are repro.

Ian
    Last edited by Ian_C; 09-15-2017 at 12:36 AM.
    BACK FROM THE DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Ian_C View Post
    Not only does the flute have the opposite color to the stands, but the black stands/silver flute combo is typically worth much more.

The dark cane is the more valuable, but as said, it goes with a dark green Yoda, so mixing a dark cane with a light Yoda (if that's what you have), isn't "authentic".

*Edit* - your silver flute has the tip broken off. I'd also double check to make sure none of those are repro.

Ian
    I may just end up keeping all of the extra parts. There are no repros. I've checked everything. This was from a lot that I acquired from a childhood collection