Thread: FS: Custom vintage sandtroopers & rebel soldiers

FS: Custom vintage sandtroopers & rebel soldiers

Enjoy enhancing your Vintage Star Wars Collection with our single carded custom vintage SANDTROOPERS ( available loose too).
    Limited edition, ONLY 200 OF EACH VARIATION HAS BEEN DONE, high quality factory injected action figure, designed in Kenner vintage style. Fully articulated, Movable Arms and Legs. New sculpted Weapon included. 3 3/4 Scale. Available in 4 different variations: Orange pauldron, Gray pauldron, Black pauldron and White pauldron, all with their respective different cardbacks. 4 new custom Star wars action figures. In the spirit of Kenner designers, we kept the Play Value philosophy and our Sandtrooper actually fits in the Kenner Lizard Dewback, the Backpack size does not conflict with the saddle.
    www.thevintagestudiostore.com
    * Fully articulated, arms and legs
    * Pauldron and Survival Backpack sculpted in the Torso
    * New sculpted realistic heavy weapon included.
    * High quality cardback and bubble
    * On difference with other customs, this one actually fits in the Vintage Dewback
    Lizard.
    * This character was never released in the Vintage Kenner Collection
    * Limited Edition, Not available at any store, only through The Vintage Studio.
    * Not a Reproduction of any kind, all pieces are 100% new, all new sculpt.
    * Sculpt based in the original uncompleted sculpt by Master customizer Bantha5
    * This is a HIGH QUALITY customizing project made for Fans by Fans.

Cost: $44.99 dollars carded or 29.99 loose
    You can pay with paypal
    Worldwide shipping.
    If you wish to arrange other kind of payment method just let me know, Im open to proposals and I will do my best effort to make things easy for you.

THIS IS NOT A REPRODUCTION OF ANY KIND, OUR SANDTROOPER IS A 100% COMPLETELLY NEW SCULPTED ACTION FIGURE, EVEN THE WEAPON. YOU CAN NOT STRIP OUR SANDTROOPER AND OBTAIN AN STORMTROOPER, please check pictures attached.
    For more information please check our website:
    https://www.thevintagestudiostore.com/

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Thanks for watching.
    Last edited by darthprime7; 09-15-2017 at 08:16 AM.

FS: Custom vintage rebel trooper

Enjoy enhancing your Vintage Star Wars Collection with our single carded custom vintage Rebel Trooper (loose version available too).
    Limited edition ONLY 200 OF EACH VARIATION HAS BEEN MADE, high quality factory injected action figure, designed in Kenner vintage style. Fully articulated, Movable Head, Arms and Legs, Removable Helmet. New sculpted Weapon included. 3 3/4 Scale.
    Available in 4 different variations; gray hair, black hair, brown hair and blonde hair.
    www.thevintagestudiostore.com

* Fully articulated.
    * 4 different hair color variations included in every pack (Blonde, Gray, Black and
    Brown)
    * Removable Helmet.
    * New sculpted realistic weapon included.
    * Limited Edition, Not available at any store, only through The Vintage Studio.
    * This is a HIGH QUALITY customizing project made for Fans by Fans.

Cost $44.99 dollars carded or 29.99 loose
    You can pay with paypal
    Worldwide shipping.
    If you wish to arrange other kind of payment method just let me know, Im open to proposals and I will do my best effort to make things easy for you.

THIS IS NOT A REPRODUCTION OF ANY KIND, OUR REBEL TROOPER IS A 100% COMPLETELLY NEW SCULPTED ACTION FIGURE, EVEN THE WEAPON, please check pictures attached.
    For more information please check our website too:
    https://www.thevintagestudiostore.com/

tHANKS FOR WATCHING.

Vintage Studio Collection Sandtrooper Commercial with original Kenner music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tv7QW...ature=youtu.be

Vintage Studio Collection Rebel Trooper Commercial (with original Kenner music)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=raev-9oeFoQ
    Last edited by darthprime7; 09-15-2017 at 08:15 AM.

I visited your website.. The detail on your playset environments are fantastic! Have you or will you be designing a Cantina playset environment?? Thank you,

Ben

I bought a Rebel Trooper from these guys awhile back, and love him. It's a great addition to my vintage collection, fits right in. Hoping for a Tarkin and Slave Leia in the future!