Thread: Feedback for Aloyisus

Feedback for Aloyisus

I've made at least half a dozen trades but haven't started a feedback thread, so here it is!

I bought 2 black series 6" figures from Aloyisus. Fair price, good communication, and fast shipping. Thanks!!!

Great White Shark capitol of the United States

•    
    Just completed our first trade and Aloyisus is a SOLID trade partner. Item was beautifully packed, shipped promptly and is an excellent communicator. Would gladly trade with Aloyisus in the future.
    always interested in trading for SH figuarts, HASBRO and sideshow 12" and Episode one collectibles

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t944495/?...eedback+thread

My first trade on this sight was with Aloyisus and it was a great experience. Very friendly and helpful shipped the item very quickly and it was well protected. Would happily trade with again .
    Princess LE-1A's inauguration speech "Roger Roger!"

I purchased a couple figures from Aloyisus and it was an excellent transaction! Good communication and he shipped promptly after receiving payment. The items arrived today packed with great care.

Top notch scummer!
    My FOR SALE Thread >>> My WANT TO BUY Thread >>> My FEEDBACK Thread
    Black Series 6" Wish List: Destroyer Droid, Bespin Han, Hoth Leia, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku, Bodhi Rook
    >>>Instagram: jarrett_austin<<<