Thread: OT: Posting pics to the forum - HELP!

OT: Posting pics to the forum - HELP!

Hello,

With wonderful photo bucket now charging for third party image hosting what is the best way to post pics to this forum?

I tried listing items for sale in the vintage classifieds section and also wanted to show off some items in my collection. Are there any other ways to simply post pics on this forum without using a third party image hosting site?

Thanks for your help!

-MINT
    Last edited by mintcollector; 09-13-2017 at 03:48 AM.

Hey mint, add pics to the rs photo gallery at top of page (under big rebelscum logo) go to bottom of page and click upload photos.i add them to member galleries.then when you start a post it will say my photos on bottom left of screen, when you click it will show you your pics you have added to the gallery. Tap the pic,close the window and pic should be attached to your post. It doesn't always work from my i phone, but should be no problem from tablet or pc.that is how I do it anyway...lol. hope this helps, K

Also i think there is a "sticky" thread about this somewhere???

Thank you so much! I’ll try it when I get time!

-Mint

I've switched to flickr. Once you upload, click to share. Copy the code and you can paste it here in the forum. I always go advanced and preview the pic, so I can edit out the extra tag.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ121 View Post
    I've switched to flickr. Once you upload, click to share. Copy the code and you can paste it here in the forum. I always go advanced and preview the pic, so I can edit out the extra tag.
    I do the same.
    Last edited by xwingpilotuk; 09-16-2017 at 01:58 PM.
    My limelighting and display thread: xwingpilotuk's collection
    My collection photos: xwingpilot.uk