Thread: Recent Acquisitions

Recent Acquisitions

Post your most recent Star Wars Funko acquisitions right here!
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Should this be kept to only Star Wars or other Funko items also?

Quote Originally Posted by Pqweeduk View Post
    Should this be kept to only Star Wars or other Funko items also?
    This is a Star Wars forum first and foremost. If you'd like to discuss non-Star Wars Funko products, that's what the CTR section is for.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

I wouldn't see a problem with discussing non Star Wars Funko pops in this section. Maybe in the thread further down named "Funko Pops" or we could create a non Star Wars Funko Pop thread.
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hail_Lord_Helmet View Post
    I wouldn't see a problem with discussing non Star Wars Funko pops in this section. Maybe in the thread further down named "Funko Pops" or we could create a non Star Wars Funko Pop thread.
    I think we need to create a non-SW Pop! thread within this new Funko Pop! section, not in the CTR section. I've found out about and acquired many non-SW Pop!s thanks to others posting information (with particular regard to the latest Harry Potter exclusives). I appreciate each and every post and the time people take to share their latest finds with their fellow collectors.
    "I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal." -Jane Austen

WTB: SSC PF Asajj Ventress (EE)

My Galen pop came in from hot topic! Pretty cool!

Finally received my BB-9E Chrome from Box Lunch. Took 12 days from ship day to reach me. Quite excessive but at least it arrived in perfect condition. Still debating on picking up the common version.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

Quote Originally Posted by Antman View Post
    Finally received my BB-9E Chrome from Box Lunch. Took 12 days from ship day to reach me. Quite excessive but at least it arrived in perfect condition. Still debating on picking up the common version.
    I'm going to pick up my BL BB from the store Friday or Saturday. The common BB-9E is a pretty cool looking figure.
    Wants: Target Funko POP Red Stormtrooper: Funko POP! HT Flocked Porg Chase
    40th anniversary Black Series wave 2: C-3PO;

Trade Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=887973