Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Recent Acquisitions

My Box Lunch Wall-E finally got here. LOVE this pop.

My Toucan Sam arrived today. Had a brief moment before leaving for work and noticed a crease in the top of the box flap. Now it isn't a crease thru the whole top flap but just on the outside of the top flap. Obviously a production error which I have never seen before.

I could be upset, but Toucan Sam looks awesome and I know nobody would want to hear these useless complaints. Especially from those who missed out from that Funko Shop disaster.

So ignore my rambling, please. Ha!
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

I grabbed the "Hulk Busting Out of Hulkbuster" Pop today.

Quote Originally Posted by Neal View Post
    I grabbed the "Hulk Busting Out of Hulkbuster" Pop today.
    Glad that you and others are enjoying this Gamestop Pop. It looks impressive. Personally, I don't think its a must buy. But, I may change my mind.

I got my Hellboy with Crown, (Anung Un Rama) in from Woozy Moo online. Love it.
    Last edited by Antman; 05-03-2018 at 12:36 PM.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

After not buying much for a few months, I ended up with two 3 Pop hauls over the last two Sundays at HT. First I saw Gwenom and the reboot Lara Croft, two new commons I had to have, and I added my first common Solo Pop of the Range Trooper to get the 3 for $27 deal. Then the next Sunday I went back to buy the rest of the commons I wanted of Han, Lando, and Qi'ra. They had a B2G1 free deal on SW Pops going on. I also used a free $5 reward for my guest list anniversary. It was the perfect time to take care of my common wants.
    Last edited by HaloHawk87; 05-07-2018 at 09:55 PM.
    "I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

Thanks to Hail_Lord_Helmet, I now have the HT flocked Tigger dorbz. One of the few dorbz I love. Enjoy your chase Georgie.

I also got the new Disney exclusive Diamond Collection Tinker Bell Rock Candy this week. One of my favorite Funko pieces even though I am not a Disney collector or much of a fan of the Rock Candy line. Cannot recommend this Tinker Bell enough if you were considering it at all. It is that good.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567