Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Recent Acquisitions

Go figure!

So I went into Michael's Craft Store looking for picture frame wall hooks and hanging wire, and stumbled across the regular Porg Chase sitting with other TLJ Pops. Was pleasantly surprised to finally add the regular chase version to the collection. While I have this on order with Toy Wars, they have yet to fulfill the FFII order I placed at $9.99 for it. (I know they are slow, but man, pick up the pace Toy Wars.)
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

Nice score Antman! I think Michael's is getting an exclusive in a non Star Wars POP! but I can't remember what it is.
    Wants: Funko POP! Movies The Shining Jack Torrance (Chase), The Grady Twins (Chase); 40th anniversary Black Series wave 2: C-3PO;

Trade Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=887973

Quote Originally Posted by Desert_Trooper View Post
    Nice score Antman! I think Michael's is getting an exclusive in a non Star Wars POP! but I can't remember what it is.
    It's a green and red Bombshell Wonder Woman.
    "I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

Thanks Halo.
    Wants: Funko POP! Movies The Shining Jack Torrance (Chase), The Grady Twins (Chase); 40th anniversary Black Series wave 2: C-3PO;

Trade Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=887973

Would have rather done ship to store if I had the option, but at least it arrived fast and safe.

Got my pilots today also. Disappointing about the flight suits but I still like them overall.

Not Star Wars-related, but I did pick up Korg from the Thor: Ragnarok line.

Quote Originally Posted by Pqweeduk View Post
    Got my pilots today also. Disappointing about the flight suits but I still like them overall.
    Ditto. It's really bugging the crap out of me, but I otherwise love the set.
    Collector of LEGO, Funko Pop!, and other ephemera.

I also got the Pilots 3-pack in yesterday. Details like the wrong suits are huge. Clearly, Funko thinks that the people who buy this this set, don't know much about the movies, or they would've done some research.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234