Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Hurricane Irma: A good wish to those in Florida

Great to see you back on scum, Julian. Glad they finally got the power back on.

Quote Originally Posted by BenObi_70 View Post
    Great to see you back on scum, Julian. Glad they finally got the power back on.
    Thanks, Ben. I tell you, air conditioning has to be the greatest invention ever! I tip my cap to Willis Carrier for it
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Iím not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

My Feedback , Movie Realization Visual Reviews

Glad to see you back and in one piece Julian! Happy for you that you and your family were not too terribly affected by all of this.

Thank you, Tony. Fortunately for most of us here in Florida (other than those in the Keys), we were spared from something truly tragic as it's happened in Puerto Rico with hurricane Maria, and in Mexico with the recent earthquake that's taken so many lives. My heart truly goes out to those folks in both places, and wish them the fastest recovery.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Iím not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

My Feedback , Movie Realization Visual Reviews

Wow! Crazy stuff man. Glad to see you made out okay. Great documentation of your experience.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456