Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Master Replicas Group Inc.

Sorry I have been gone so long!

Hello Everyone!

Please accept my apologies for being gone so long It won't happen again!

I would be happy to answer any questions you guys may have about about our space terrains or 2001: A Space Odyssey products.

Michael, we have passed your info on to our website team. Thanks so much for the advice and letting us know about the info that is missing.

Here is a video that tells you a little bit about our space terrains. If you still have any questions please let me know. I would be happy to answer them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgQljjCKIYY

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Ritter View Post
    Amy, if I can offer a word of advice. The descroptions for your aerospace prints and your space terrains is lacking several details. With the prints, there is no sizes listed on any of these. I am interested in several but do not know the sizes or if they will fit on my wall. And I like the look of the Space Terrains. Are they 3d reliefs? photos? And what are the sizes? I'm looking forward to seeing some of these products.

Mike

Hi, Amy! When can we expect the next product announcement?

Any news on star wars / license / replicas?
    ?

Hi Tig!

I don't have an exact date but we should be announcing something in the next month or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Tig_Fromm View Post
    Hi, Amy! When can we expect the next product announcement?

Hi Imperial!

I don't have any news on a Star Wars license as of yet. As soon as I do you guys will be one of the first to know!

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial1973 View Post
    Any news on star wars / license / replicas?
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by MRGAmy View Post
    Hi Imperial!

I don't have any news on a Star Wars license as of yet. As soon as I do you guys will be one of the first to know!
    Thanks for the reply...

Hello Amy

It is so good to have you here Will you be announcing any Studio Scale space vehicles from 2001 anytime this year?
    But...it is written if the Evil Spirit arms the Tiger with claws, Brahman provided wings for the Dove...Thus spoke the Super Guru

Amy,

I am sure I am not alone with the many fond memories of San Diego Comic Cons past..... any chance of a Master Replicas party at Comic Con like the days of old. I can't think of anything better way to re-connect with all of us and you all were always great hosts.

If I need to plan the party just let me know.... This will be my first return to Comic Con since 2007 so hope to see you all there!

Quote Originally Posted by MRGAmy View Post
    Hi Imperial!

Last edited by Gambler; 02-06-2018 at 03:55 PM.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819