Thread: SOLD: Master Replicas Darth Maul SE & Qui-Gon Jinn LE

SOLD: Master Replicas Darth Maul SE & Qui-Gon Jinn LE

First is a Master Replicas Darth Maul SE Hilt (SW-108S). This is for the hilt and presentation box only.

The saber displays very well but it does have a few small defects that were present when I bought it, so please review the below pictures. The hilt was displayed inside an enclosed glass shelf in a smoke-free environment.

***SOLD***
    The asking price is $325 + actual shipping. International shipping is available upon request.
    ***SOLD***

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second is a Master Replicas Qui-Gon Jinn Hilt (SW-151), #1003/2500. This is for the hilt, plaque, and plaque display only.

This saber also displays very well but it has a few small defects/scuffs that were present when I bought it, so please review the below pictures. The hilt was displayed inside a Detolf glass shelf in a smoke-free environment.

***SOLD***
    The asking price is $285/shipped within the US, and international shipping is available upon request.
    ***SOLD***

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for looking! Please PM me with any questions!
    Last edited by Scimitar; 08-18-2017 at 08:37 PM.
    The Force Awakens | The Last Jedi | From His Nap
    My Feedback Thread: Click Here

Qui-Gon saber is sold for asking price. Maul is still available.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Scimitar; 08-17-2017 at 11:33 AM.

Bump for price adjustment on the Maul.
    Thanks!

Updated... Maul is sold.
    Last edited by Scimitar; 08-18-2017 at 08:37 PM.