Thread: How much should I be paying for a Jedi Luke w/ cloak and lightsaber?

How much should I be paying for a Jedi Luke w/ cloak and lightsaber?

The complete ones with the blaster seem to go for ~$100 but I don't care as much about the blaster.

Ebay seems to have a big range due to there being so many variations on which thing they include or whether the saber is a repro or whatever so it's hard to get a read on just looking at the prices.

i prefer the moulded-face version if that makes a difference.

One just sold in the for sale forum for $50 complete! If you do buy one often the accessories are worth more than the figure itself! If you do ever want the weapons it's best to buy a complete figure instead of tracking down weapons and accessories...I have paid the price a few times to "complete" a figure!

oh rad. yeah makes sense. i guess it looks like at elast for some stuff one can get a better deal on things here than ebay.

i have a very small collection so far (18 figs) so once i scrounge up some cash/am actually "in the market" i'll likely make a big Wanted post on here.

The molded face version is actually much rarer and worth considerably more. Ones that are rather beat (missing significant hand paint, general scratches) have been selling for around $100 with little or no accessories. Some people get these confused, and you will see people selling a painted face Luke as a molded face Luke. It pays to really know the difference to avoid a semi-costly mistake.

I will let you know what a molded face loose luke jedi mint (afa 85) gets as I currently have that up for auction on fleabay!
    The blue and green sabers sold by themself have spiked on ebay...last green saber went for $47 at auction

is right! Glad I got all my sabers a while back! Blue always went for more. . . scared to know what they are commanding now!