Thread: OT: Need Help For Dragon Con Battlestar Galactica Cast Poster

OT: Need Help For Dragon Con Battlestar Galactica Cast Poster

Ladies/Gents,

I am in need of some assistance with obtaining a few signatures for my Battlestar Galactica poster at the upcoming Dragon Con convention. I have already asked one member on this board but given that I was the only one asking for autographs for these actors we unfortunately could't make it work but no worries there. If anybody can help thats done this before I promise to pay via pay pal and I will make it worth your while. The only thing that I want to confirm up front is that it is okay to ship to you with about $1200 in insurance since I already have several signatures on it now, so it will likely require a signature to accept the poster in the mail when I ship it to you. Here are the details:

Poster (27 x 40 rolled in tube, Black or Blue Sharpie):
    Luciana Carro (Personalized/character name to Taylor)
    Michael Hogan (Personalized/character name to Taylor)
    Rekha Sharma (Personalized/character name to Taylor)
    Rick Worthy (Personalized/character name to Taylor)
    Tricia Helfer (Personalized/character name to Taylor)

And I do also have an art print I'd love to have signed as well that I can ship in the same tube as the poster but this one is completely optional.
    Art Print (22 x 17 rolled in the same tube as the poster, Silver Sharpie):
    Michael Hogan
    Tricia Helfer
    Katee Sackoff

Let me know if anybody can help as I would GREATLY appreciate it. Thank you for the time!! PM me and we can communicate that way or via email or FB messenger.

PM sent on your request
    "Doing what is popular is not always right, and doing what is right is not always popular"