Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Elite Guards 4-Pack - Gamestop

If I see the retail Praetorian I'm getting more and more tempted to swap the cloth lower body from this set. I just don't like the look of the cloth and it doesn't look good with the others.

Would anyone coincidentally want to convert thier retail or Amazon one to cloth? It does improve articulation a lot just not for me.

PM me if anyone wants to do that. I'll just send you the body with the cloth lower part

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by GarvenDreis View Post
    If I see the retail Praetorian I'm getting more and more tempted to swap the cloth lower body from this set. I just don't like the look of the cloth and it doesn't look good with the others.

Would anyone coincidentally want to convert thier retail or Amazon one to cloth? It does improve articulation a lot just not for me.

PM me if anyone wants to do that. I'll just send you the body with the cloth lower part
    Are you talking about trading figures or taking yours apart? You'll send the body with the cloth lower part but no head? Sorry, I'm interested in swapping a retail Praetorian for a complete 4pack Praetorian, just want to be sure I understand.

I was just wanting to switch bodies, not the whole figure. I just don't like having one with a cloth skirt, looks bad to me.

Sorry for any confusion.

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

Got this 4 pack at B&N over the weekend. It's nice!! Got it for $64 which was also nice!!

4 days waiting for B&N to call me and let me know I can pick it up. Still waiting for them check in back for me. 15% coupon has expired.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627