Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kylo Ren TLJ - #**

Maybe Disney hired him for Hunchback of Notre Dame, and mixed up the figures?
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, Rebels Thrawn Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Not high on my list....he and I will get a chance to see each other again for a while at Walgreens whenever I get my meds refilled.
    No time to answer stupid questions! - Decepticon Swindle

Lieutenant Commander Red5StandingBy's Avatar

I'll gamble on this being a warmer and get it for $15 on Amazon at worst.
    "Jar Jar is the key to all of this."
    - George Lucas

I'm actually loving the cape. Makes him look poetic and memorable.
    Thrawn cocked his black-blue eyebrow and said sardonically, "Ah!".

Go figure!

Its not bad. I just dont want to pay $20 for something that I know will be available on clearance eventually. He totally looks like a brother of the nights watch though...

Not digging the plastic cape. Same reason I didn't like the cape on Krennic.
    "I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: General Veers, Lieutenant Mitaka & Death Star Gunner.

I have same thoughts as many of you- don't like the cape at all and just dont feel this version looks different enough to warrent a $20 purchase. I believe there will be another Kylo figure later on, when movie has come out that will be cooler. Don't have any info to base that on, just a feeling. I'll be waiting on this one and possibly get it if goes on sale.
    Looking to trade?
    My Feedback - My Trade Thread

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12