Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Luke Skywalker - Jedi Master - #46

Quote Originally Posted by seroquel View Post
    Well it doesn't have to be this way. You've heard of this service called amazon that delivers goods to your door right?

Do you insist on inspecting it in person to find the best paint? What if there's only one on the shelf?
    I'd like to use Amazon or Hasbro Toy Shop but unfortunately, I've been the victim of package destruction one too many times. I've gotten at least one damaged package from every retailer I've ordered from online (Amazon, Target, WalMart). One looked like they just set the figure on top of the open box and shoved it down, causing the card to warp (that was a 40th Jawa from the lovely people at Target.com).

I'd prefer to be able to inspect the packaging and paint on these figures, and while there is a certain charm to finding something in the wild but the way these figures are being distributed, I'll take what I can get.

Quote Originally Posted by CasioEndor33 View Post
    I'd like to use Amazon or Hasbro Toy Shop but unfortunately, I've been the victim of package destruction one too many times. I've gotten at least one damaged package from every retailer I've ordered from online (Amazon, Target, WalMart). One looked like they just set the figure on top of the open box and shoved it down, causing the card to warp (that was a 40th Jawa from the lovely people at Target.com).

I'd prefer to be able to inspect the packaging and paint on these figures, and while there is a certain charm to finding something in the wild but the way these figures are being distributed, I'll take what I can get.
    For Amazon, you should buy the figs in bulk so they'll actually protect them with those air bag things. Also, if you do this, make sure they're from the same seller so they come in the same box. My 40th Luke came in a seperate box from Han and he had some tiny scuffs, Han had a slighly smashed bubble.
    "Jar Jar is the key to all of this."
    - George Lucas

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112