Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Finn - First Order Disguise - #51

Thanks! I got him. Too slow for Poe though!

Just scored this Finn on Amazon prime for 20 bucks shipped. Can't wait to get him!

I really like this figure. Important character, but with a pretty dull primary costume design (at least as far action figures are concerned). Putting him in a FO Officer's uniform makes for a more interesting figure. The body they sculpted is excellent - if the officer that comes in the 2-pack with Ackbar uses the same mold, I'll get it even if that head is odd looking. I really like the hat too. It's made from a much thinner plastic than Hasbro normally uses, so it doesn't look overly large or require his head to be undersized. This was probably not the figure most people were looking forward to most from this wave, but it's my favorite.

I think that figure looks great, have been looking forward to it showing up around here. Just out of curiosity, how well does that hat fit on Krennic or a Death Squad Trooper?
    TK-114
    Imperial Stormcustomizer
    Alias: Net-Viper X
    Check out my website to see more Star Wars customs. My Rebel Scum Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TK114 View Post
    I think that figure looks great, have been looking forward to it showing up around here. Just out of curiosity, how well does that hat fit on Krennic or a Death Squad Trooper?
    Krennic's hair is a bit too bulky. But I can confirm it fits great on the Death Squad Trooper, Kanan, Ben Kenobi, Thrawn, and Chirrut.

I got this figure and sadly it has two black streaks across his right cheek of his face. My General Leia and Captain Poe figs came out nicely though. I think getting a near perfect Poe is a fine trade off for a flawed Finn. I will probably end up trading the box (still unopened) in store when I see one. Unless I should try exchanging/returning on Amazon?

If Amazon has more in stock they will do an exchange. Very easy to do, typically with me they send the new one out right away then want you to print the prepaid return label back.

If you are an opener though I'd go get a bottle of non-acetone nail polish remover, like a dollar or two. Take a cotton swab and dip it in the bottle, rub the marks a few times but not excessively fast for forceful. They will either rub off or you can take your fingernail and they will scrape off with relative ease.

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

I got this figure today and realized it's the exact same sculpt as the First Order Officer in the Ackbar 2 pack with the only difference being the head sculpt. I doubt this one gets repacked in another wave.

For those that have picked this Finn up at Target, does it have the same DPCI as Wave 1 (087-06-1922)?
    ~Words of Wisdom~
    You can disagree with someone, without personally insulting them.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueKnite View Post
    For those that have picked this Finn up at Target, does it have the same DPCI as Wave 1 (087-06-1922)?
    I know for us in the UK, wave 2 figures are scanning as a different code to wave 1. I had to return a faulty Hera, and instead of refunding I exchanged for an unexpected Praetorian and it had issues scanning through so they had to refund/recharge due to the code.
    In my book, experience outranks everything.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678