Thread: Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes

Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes

Has anyone tried this game. Its a cellphone/tablet turn based game based on the star wars universe. it is a free to play with lots of microtransactions, but you can play without cost.

i have become obsessed with the game, and as an ewok lover i did spend money to buy the ewoks characters.

has anyone else tried it?
    My Feedback
    Darth Maul is my father

I play this on a daily base and I love it, actually its the first thing I do when waiting for fresh coffee in the morning

Currently I am farming for Old Ben shards and equip/mod-pushing my anti-R2-team.
    Didn't spend a cent for the game since EVERYTHING is available Free2play, just takes a little longer ?
    Last edited by Real_Scooby; 08-11-2017 at 10:08 AM.

I am completely addicted now. i login when i get up to get my morning stuff. I only bought the 3 ewok pack because it didnt seem like there was any other way to get them and I love ewoks. i only really work on them to make them better, which is making it difficult for me to do the darkside stuff or the other events that require specific toons. I just wish i found it sooner so i could have gotten chirpa from the daily logins.

Quote Originally Posted by Real_Scooby View Post
    I play this on a daily base and I love it, actually its the first thing I do when waiting for fresh coffee in the morning

Currently I am farming for Old Ben shards and equip/mod-pushing my anti-R2-team.
    Didn't spend a cent for the game since EVERYTHING is available Free2play, just takes a little longer ?
    Last edited by lumat; 08-11-2017 at 11:12 AM.
    My Feedback
    Darth Maul is my father

I played for a long time but got to caught up in the frenzy over getting the emperor when he first got released and was a must have for top 10 spots. Spent way too much money to get him even though I ended up in the top 3 in pvp on my shard, didn't trust myself with it after that because I'm just too competitive.

i finally got all of the jawas in the game and i am gearing them up. it is really a game that requires patience, which i honestly dont have
    My Feedback
    Darth Maul is my father

Been kind of on the fence with playing this one, but I have heard good things about it. Might go ahead and give it a shot here at some point. For SW mobile games I usually play SW Commander. I don't mind that actually. Just wish that on the defense wins your countermeasures would automatically reset or your shield activates for however long.

i have been aggravated with this game lately. i found that it lowers the drop rate as you get close to an upgrade to try to get you to spend cash by buying more energy. there is no balance in the game between the different characters. i still play it but i will never give them a penny
    My Feedback
    Darth Maul is my father

Quote Originally Posted by lumat View Post
    i have been aggravated with this game lately. i found that it lowers the drop rate as you get close to an upgrade to try to get you to spend cash by buying more energy. there is no balance in the game between the different characters. i still play it but i will never give them a penny

i finally quit. the unbalance between the characters were too much for me and i was fed up
    My Feedback
    Darth Maul is my father