Thread: Hot Toys FS TFA Han, Kylo, Finn & Riot trooper, Flametrooper, Finn Stormtrooper Vader Glov

Hot Toys FS TFA Han, Kylo, Finn & Riot trooper, Flametrooper, Finn Stormtrooper Vader Glov

All prices include shipping, Paypal only please, I cover fees and shipping in the USA

Hot Toys Finn & Riot Trooper- brand new, only opened for inspection - SOLD
    Hot Toys TFA Han Solo - brand new, only opened for inspection - $265 shipped In the USA

Hot Toys TFA – Flametrooper , briefly displayed - $175 shipped In the USA no shipper included, but I will package it carefully

Hot Toys TFA Kylo Ren - briefly displayed - $175 shipped In the USA

Hot Toys TFA Finn Stormtrooper disguise - brand new, only opened for inspection - $425 shipped In the USA—top of box is slightly damaged, no shipper but I will package it carefully

Hot Toys Rogue One Darth Vader glove set -$125 shipped In the USA

I can send you pictures if you like.

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by darthrazz; 08-12-2017 at 12:41 AM.
    Whenever I walk, people try to hand me out flyers. And when someone tries to hand me out a flyer, it's kinda like they're saying, "Here, YOU throw this away."-Mitch Hedberg

finn &riot trooper sold
    Whenever I walk, people try to hand me out flyers. And when someone tries to hand me out a flyer, it's kinda like they're saying, "Here, YOU throw this away."-Mitch Hedberg