Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Bib Fortuna Mini Bust

He's $120. The EW Vader is more because of the light up feature.

D

Quote Originally Posted by BithBandLeader View Post
    Bib is still on the water and hasn't hit the port yet. The SOONEST we would put him up would be the last week of Nov, but he might slip to early December. Because it's the holidays there's a LOT of merchandise trying to make it through customs and that's backing things up a bit. Even if he hit the port today we wouldn't want to put him up next week when a lot of folks are traveling for Thanksgiving. As soon as he makes land we will have a better idea of when we can post him for sale. We still plan on giving everyone a heads up on his sale date before he goes live so people can prepare for the sale.

D.
    Thank you for he update, Daniel.

The bust arriving to your warehouse closer to Christmas in December sounds a lot better to me. I rather receive it in December, to open it on Christmas Day, instead of having it now and waiting until then. I don't think I could have waited that long to open it.
    Last edited by LightSword; 11-18-2017 at 07:06 AM.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Iím not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

My Feedback , Movie Realization Visual Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BithBandLeader View Post
    He's $120. The EW Vader is more because of the light up feature.

D
    Yup. I figured the light up feature on Vader was the reason for the slightly higher rice by today's standards. A very cool looking bust, nonetheless.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Iím not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

My Feedback , Movie Realization Visual Reviews

$120, plus tax, plus shipping... so Bib will be about $150.

Good grief.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718