Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Bib Fortuna Mini Bust

Where there's smoke there's fire. I have a feeling Bib will be available for purchase within days now. The finished product looks good!
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Iím not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

My Feedback , Movie Realization Visual Reviews

My body is ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
    My body is ready.
    Ha! I think I know what you mean. I've been preparing my fingers for the ordering battle.

This exercise is recommended

Last edited by LightSword; 11-13-2017 at 12:21 PM.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Iím not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by bighead5 View Post
    I got an email the other day to reload my CC info, so that's a good sign.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never got the email, but I did manage to log in and find a place to add it... weird.

Edit: I added it... but naturally all my orders still say "awaiting payment."
    Last edited by Kneel_Before_Zod; 11-13-2017 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kneel_Before_Zod View Post
    I never got the email, but I did manage to log in and find a place to add it... weird.

Edit: I added it... but naturally all my orders still say "awaiting payment."
    I can’t find where to add payment details in my account.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

It's under "Account Settings" > "Payment Methods" but it's a little tricky to see at first. There's "Account Details" and "Payment Methods" at the top of the page but "Payment Methods" is grayed out and you have to click it to switch to it.

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Ha! I think I know what you mean. I've been preparing my fingers for the ordering battle.

This exercise is recommended

Haha... that's awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty_Jabba View Post
    It's under "Account Settings" > "Payment Methods" but it's a little tricky to see at first. There's "Account Details" and "Payment Methods" at the top of the page but "Payment Methods" is grayed out and you have to click it to switch to it.
    Thanks very much, I’ll go check now.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Quote Originally Posted by kevb0977 View Post
    Thanks very much, I’ll go check now.
    That function is not working yet, according to GG. But, as Mighty_Jabba mentioned, it is grayed out and you can actually enter your CC. Personally, I would be a little hesitant to do it at this time but that's just me.

This was from Gentle Giant just a few hours ago:

The functionality to add a payment method to your account without placing an actual order will be available in about a week or so. We will send out a separate email once that function has been enabled on the site.
    - How safe is it to enter payment info at this time then??? The functionality to enter it is already there, if you know where to find it, but then GG is saying is not ready yet. What gives?

* It'd be great if Daniel could give us some clarification on this.
    Last edited by LightSword; 11-15-2017 at 05:38 AM.

Well it appeared to work for me when I tried it, and my info appears under my account on the site. I think the grayed out effect is just to make it appear like a separate "tab" but it is a little confusing.

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast