Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Bib Fortuna Mini Bust

Bib Fortuna Mini Bust

Bib: Another wish come to true.

I'll like to give GG a big "Thank you" for listening to the collector community and making this wanted mini bust a reality. Our effort as collectors pushing for the making of this mini bust has paid off.

Edition Size: 550 units

Release date: Late 2017

Preorder Date: N/A

Sold via: Gentle Giant Direct

PG advantage: Premier Guild members have priority ordering.

* Rebelscum's coverage of SDCC 2017

From a campaign poster to have him made, to monthly discussions in the forums by collectors pushing for Bib to be part of the mini bust collection, we all made it clear we wanted this character. Glad to see GG was paying attention. Our effort paid off!

Last edited by LightSword; 07-23-2017 at 06:53 AM.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Iím not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

My Feedback , Movie Realization Visual Reviews

Definitely looking forward to finally making another addition to my collection of Jabba's Palace busts.

Yep, this bust is a must buy for me as well!
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1029047
    TK/ID/DZ-9433
    nWo 4 LIFE!
    [-o-] (-o-) [-o-]

I'm still pleasantly surprised to see a finished Bib Fortuna at SDCC as he's been a wish list item for many of us for many years now so to finally see him made was great, makes this year feel extra good for me as we also got Lobot & McHan, both of which were long term wants too.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Bib is going to be a web direct only release later this year. He is a limited edition of 550 pieces. He will not have a pre-order. He's being manufactured now. When he hits our warehouse we will start selling and shipping him. Premier Guild members will have priority ordering for him.

Holy Moly! 550 units and no pre orders? This is a popular, wanted mini bust. Get ready for another server upgrade, and read/hear lots and lots of complains, frustration, people wanting to quit the line, etc, etc, etc. Hopefully there will be a limit on the amount to purchase. That said, those of us with just one account will be subjected to those with several accounts buying more than one bust. Oh, what the heck! It's never been easy.

Thanks for the update, D.
    Last edited by LightSword; 07-23-2017 at 02:44 PM.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Iím not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

My Feedback , Movie Realization Visual Reviews

This was by far the GG item I am most excited for. Great pics by our boy LightSword. Now I don't have to post my junky ones!

I hate it when they do stupid things like this, totally unnecessary.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

One of my all time wants to go with my other Jabba Palace aliens and a most wanted bust for most collectors and they decide on an ES of 550 and it'll just drop.

Wonder how many collectors will miss this due to ES or generally not being about when it suddenly releases?

Count me in!!!
    New displays and presentation ideas..........

https://www.facebook.com/groups/591843260969622/

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast