Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: K-2SO - 2017 PGM Exclusive Christmas Mini Bust

Reordered ! Looking forward adding him to my display !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sith_Lord_Cptn_Winkee View Post
    Got my email and re-ordered. I had used GG points on the original order. Any idea if I'll be getting those back?
    When I clicked on my e-mailed link, the $26 discount I originally used on the initial order was already applied (though they did send a code with the 2nd e-mail that I didn't have to use)

Well I just tried to re-order mine, followed the instructions perfectly and it gets hung up on the payment...

"An error occurred when processing your payment."

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Hey! Where the heck have you been? Good to see you around.
    Sword ! Sir I need you first name. I am Chris BTW. I haven't been around here for a long..... long.... time. Going to see Jedi tonight. Put in my reorder for k2-so. Great looking bust. Dibbling and dabbling with funko and sideshow statues but space has become an issue. Have you been doing your fantastic media presentations around here still ? I am sure they are great.

I genuinely hope you are doing well.

On a separate note. My saved credit card info did not work either. So I had this crazy idea of putting in my credit card info again and the order went through. Just call me MacGyver. The original one. Duck tape.
    Last edited by OCWanKenobi; 12-14-2017 at 06:06 PM.
    my feedback is prefect. My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by OCWanKenobi View Post
    Sword ! Sir I need you first name. I am Chris BTW. I haven't been around here for a long..... long.... time. Going to see Jedi tonight. Put in my reorder for k2-so. Great looking bust. Dibbling and dabbling with funko and sideshow statues but space has become an issue. Have you been doing your fantastic media presentations around here still ? I am sure they are great.

I genuinely hope you are doing well.

On a separate note. My saved credit card info did not work either. So I had this crazy idea of putting in my credit card info again and the order went through. Just call me MacGyver. The original one. Duck tape.
    Julian is the name and collecting is my game Thanks for your praise about the presentations. I'm basically doing most of them now on Facebook, as I haven't bought much lately, but I am going over my entire collection there little by little. Hey, MacGyver's ideas worked superbly, and I think at some point or another in life we all become the character, even if it is just for a few minutes. Good to hear your order went through after your MacGyverish attempt. So how was The Last Jedi? Would you recommend it? I'm going to see it after Christmas in Orlando. Love going to Disney Springs to see Star Wars movies there; saw Rogue One there. Take care, Chris!
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Iím not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

My Feedback , Movie Realization Visual Reviews

THE LAST JEDI WAS AWESOME !

Quote Originally Posted by ATATDRIVER View Post
    THE LAST JEDI WAS AWESOME !

Haha! Good to know!
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Iím not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

My Feedback , Movie Realization Visual Reviews

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213