Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Sideshow Mythos Obi-Wan Kenobi 1/6th Scale

Finally have pre-ordered it. My local dealer have it for 249.90, he thought it would be near 300 but in the end it's just a bit more than the other 1/6 statues.

@Trooper31 message me if you are interested in pre-ordering from there too, it will be considerably cheaper than from SSC in the US and they are shipping in Europe. Shipping for France is only 4.90 so to Germany it must not be too expensive.
    Last edited by Sturm86; 10-11-2017 at 03:17 PM.
    "Bobby U-Wing"

Thanks for the offer, but I just found someone in the US to get it for me. It will take a roundabout way to get to me, but in the end it will work out.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

It will take a while for me too, as released date is November 2018. Hopefully it's released earlier like the Death Star Gunner.

I'm on a dangerous path, I only have bought the Tie Pilot because it's my favorite character and that was supposed to be it with the 1/6 statues. Now I also have the Rogue One Tie Pilot, Death Star Gunner and this one pre-ordered The only reason I didn't buy Vader and the Stormtrooper when new versions were released again for RO last year is because I have 1/7 Kotobukiya versions of both... but they would look great in my collection!
    Last edited by Sturm86; 10-12-2017 at 11:39 AM.
    "Bobby U-Wing"

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456