Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Princess Leia Premium Format Figure

From the pictures, I think this Leia statue looks very good. And it looks a better sculpt than the first one, which I have and like. But it is a lot of money.... I haven't ordered one yet, but I'm toying with it.....

Anyone ordered it yet?

She looks too good to pass up. Han, Luke & Chewie are easy though. I pre-ordered her. She is on the pricey side but that's the way current prices are across several manufacturers.

Honolulu, HI (until the Army moves me again)

I was about to pull the trigger on this but decided on the Anovos Luke Helmet instead. I would also rather have the possible Obi-Wan PF that’s being talked about in another thread.

I won't be getting this one as I already have the PF exclusive released a few years ago, and I'm very happy with it. That said, I'm glad SS is making her available to those that never got the first version.
    As a collector, surrounding yourself with what you like enriches not only your visual experience, but it instills vitality to your life and uplifts your soul.

My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleLightsaber View Post
    From the pictures, I think this Leia statue looks very good. And it looks a better sculpt than the first one, which I have and like. But it is a lot of money.... I haven't ordered one yet, but I'm toying with it.....

Anyone ordered it yet?
    Yes, the exclusive will look good with my 2nd R2 PF
    Star Wars collector since 1977.
    Life or Death? Star Wars collecting is much more serious than that!
    My partial collection

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234