Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sdcc luke skywalker potf stormtrooper disguise

GG have undoubtedly added detail to Luke's hair. My Luke Stormtrooper appears to have the 'helmet hair' style common to Lego mini figures and you can barely see the middle parting, let alone all those locks that he clearly has in the photograph above.

Steve Irwin in Stormtrooper disguise

Love this line but is it too much to ask that GG puts the coins in so the picture on the front isn't upside down or sideways?

Wherever I May Roam

Rear Admiral

Quote Originally Posted by Combat2000 View Post
    Love this line but is it too much to ask that GG puts the coins in so the picture on the front isn't upside down or sideways?
    Coins can rotate in shipping. Once you have figure in hand, tap the upper right (I think) corner repeatedly, and you'll watch the coin rotate. Continue until right side up.

I was toying(no pun intended)to get 2 of Luke and make a Han in stormtrooper disguise as well. not sure how difficult that would be.

Quote Originally Posted by wgenich View Post
    Coins can rotate in shipping. Once you have figure in hand, tap the upper right (I think) corner repeatedly, and you'll watch the coin rotate. Continue until right side up.
    Thanks! I'll give it try.

Wherever I May Roam

Now up for preorder at BBTS

It is now up for pre-order on the GG website.
    Always looking for vintage store displays, vintage shipping boxes and Jawa items.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1077974/ My feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wookiee View Post
    Steve Irwin in Stormtrooper disguise
    Hahaha, spot on!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12