Thread: The Last Jedi Teaser poster up at Disney Movie Rewards

The Last Jedi Teaser poster up at Disney Movie Rewards

Like the title says, I've been checking every week for a while now, looks like it's finally up. Interestingly it's the text only version and not the weird illustrated one that debuted at Celebration earlier this year.

Oh, and its 500 points instead of 1000 for whatever reason. I ordered and will report back as far as single/double sided, etc.
    Last edited by Jagjaguwar; 07-19-2017 at 08:07 PM.

Pic?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    I believe the OT is all that is SW. Nothing else can ever be. Well maybe Episode Vll can.

MOPAR OR NO CAR

Nice thanks! Ordered! Had 1000 banked in case it popped up!
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Pic?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Skipping that one. Waiting for the non-teaser one.
    TK/TB/CC-5400
    Check out my Collection
    Feedback
    Join the Anime thread!

The poster pictured above arrived today, nice thick quality poster, double-sided, tube was perfect (same size as previous DMR ones), and it seems they're shipping these with plastic sleeves, which may help slightly with edge damage. Not too sure about crumpling up the shipping paper and putting that in the tube, but no harm done. If storing long term though he sure to remove that paper.

Got my a couple days ago and there was damaged on the tube and sure enough the poster was damaged. I have to email them a picture of the damage.
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

Second poster is up. It's the one from Celebration. Described as double-sided like the others.

750 points for this one.
    Last edited by Jagjaguwar; 08-12-2017 at 09:57 PM.