Thread: RIP Martin Landau

RIP Martin Landau

Didn't see a thread on this, but we lost another acting legend this weekend - the great Martin Landau.

Whether you remember him from the Mission: Impossible TV show, his Oscar winning portrayal of Bela Lugosi in "Ed Wood," or any of the other scores of roles, movies or TV shows he's done, he was a fantastic actor, and to me he'll always be remembers as Commander John Koenig of Moonbase Alpha on Space: 1999.

RIP, Mr. Landau.
    Go mbíodh an fhórsa leat

He was indeed an awesome actor!

He was awesome in Space: 1999 (even though that series scared me as a kid - the whole idea of the moon hurtling off into space, with colonist aboard it!).

RIP Mr Landau

RIP Martin Landau. His depiction of the master of disguise Roland Hand in the original Mission: Impossible series was truly legendary. Too bad he left after only three seasons, due apparently to a contract dispute. Leonard Nimoy (as Paris) did a great job replacing ML, but it wasn't the same.

I never really watched Mission Impossible, but did enjoy Space:1999; Martin Landau's performance in Ed Wood was great; I'll have to watch that one again sometime soon.
    Wants: 40th anniversary Black Series wave 2: C-3PO;

Trade Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=887973