Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Toys Grand Moff Tarkin

Hot Toys Grand Moff Tarkin

Just announced / teased by HT on their facebook page. Going to be on show at SDCC
    If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

Just wondering whether they'll package it under Rogue One or under original trilogies....

Based on the quote used by HT on Facebook, i would say OT. Hopefully the the other OT figures (DS Commander, Gonk ect) will start to appear for pre-order. Seems ages since they were teased.
    If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

Im buying / pre ordering it..

https://m.facebook.com/hashtag/grandmofftarkin
    Last edited by Imperial1973; 07-17-2017 at 06:19 AM.

I had a feeling he was coming when I posted a forum on him months ago, cannot wait for the finally long overdue release of Tarkin.

Started to loose faith HT would ever offer him. Gives hope for a few other significant officers if HT are in the mood and want to spread costs over multiple releases. Piett, Veers and undercover Cassian come to mind and even Needa or Ozzel would make great exclusive candidates. Obviously though, they should consider Krennic as a priority as he would only need minor tweaks (cape) and different fabric colors.
    WTB: Tamashii Movie Realization SDCC '17: Prototype (White) Ronin Boba Fett (Fair Price)
    Want list http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1098677/ Feedback thread http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1099025/#post19156148

Cannot wait. Here is the picture released so far;

COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Boy...is my Vader, Emperor shelf going to get crowded. Full reveal at SDCC I'm guessing.

It's about time! Wonder what accessories he will come with. Can't think of much that they could give him. Didn't Hasbro's version come with the interrogator droid? Not sure HT would do that though.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    It's about time! Wonder what accessories he will come with. Can't think of much that they could give him. Didn't Hasbro's version come with the interrogator droid? Not sure HT would do that though.
    Unlikely since they already released the ITO droid with Vader. Hopefully a lack of accessories means a reasonable price. Very happy to see him finally released, and I hope this means General Veers could be revealed too within the next year or so.
    Last edited by Shabby_Blue; 07-17-2017 at 08:42 AM.
    Shabby Blue

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast