Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments

Star Wars Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments

If there is a thread that has already been started and is active, then lock this one down and direct me towards it. I've searched through the forums and I am unable to locate it.

With that, other than myself, who else collects these, and were you able to grab today's (7/15/17) offerings?

Here is what I managed to grab...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When you have nothing to lose; risk everything.

I only have a Palpatine in his chair from a few years ago, which I break out every Black Friday when we do our tree stuff. I also had the Sidious / Vader hologram scene from a few years back, but sold it and regretted it because it was awesome. Might get it again this year. I also feel like I need a vehicle, so I'm thinking either Vader's TIE or Slave 1 (my favorite ship is the Sith Infiltrator but I don't think they ever made one).

And I have a fondness for McQuarrie and Prototype Boba Fett, but he might still be pretty pricey, and I don't like the fact that he doesn't have the cool black pistol that the McQuarrie figure and bust have.
    Last edited by sith_rising; 07-15-2017 at 05:27 PM. Reason: sp.

I've been collecting these since 1997 when the first, and only ornament, that year was the Millennium Falcon. I'm missing a handful from over the years, and I've passed trying to get the convention exclusives. They're too darn expensive on the secondary market.

I was originally only planning to get Vader's TIE. But after seeing the Obi-Wan Vader scene, I'll likely get that too. If they're not sold out.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, Rebels Thrawn Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I missed out on the door buster FN-2199 today.

I got the Deathstar and the Obi-wan and Vader scene, did not think the Xwing was out yet, and never saw the stormtrooper helmet ones. The jedi Luke looks horrible, his face is terrible.

I picked up all that were available except the Stormtrooper Surpise ornaments.Never seen any of them.Were those only available this weekend?
    "I'm not crazy...My mother had me tested!"
    My Feedback
    Co-Founders Jedicon WV / https://www.facebook.com/jedicon.wv.9 and West Virginia Star Wars Collector Club (WVSWCC)!

I need that Death Star!
    An army of one man, but the right man for the job.

I found the Stormtrooper helmets at the front of the store in a display. They weren't with all the other Keepsake Ornaments.

Quote Originally Posted by cmderbly View Post
    I did not think the Xwing was out yet,
    If you buy them individually, it's not. It won't be released until Oct or Nov. Otherwise, it's part of a Jedi Master 3-pack that is to be raffled off for those who put their names in. They offered it to me without having to put my name in the raffle.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast