Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Star Wars Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments

"Stormtrooper Surprise" sounds like a kid's meal lol

I would love to figure out a way to trade some of these with other interested collectors? I have available a 2017 Celebration McQuarrie Stormy and looking for a 2016 SDCC McQuarrie Boba or the earlier McQuarrie Vader/Luke.

I picked up FN-2199 at my local event on Saturday, as well as TFA Luke and Ben/Vader duel. Passed on the interactive ones for now.
    Current wants: 3.75" Fenn Rau; TLJ wave 3: DJ, Luke, Rey, Leia

My collection: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1122226

The Hallmark employee that I spoke to said that the Jedi Master 3 Pack was limited to 2 per store.

Just looking at the Hallmark coverage on the RS page. What is the Millennium Falcon theyr're showing. Is it 2d?

After 5 of the Stormtrooper Helmet Surprise boxes, I was able to complete the set. While I have two extra metallic black, they'll fill in the holes on my Star Wars Christmas tree. Plus, they play music.

I'm digging the action pose Boba Fett, coming next year. While, I love the original, simply standing pose is not as enjoyable as the action pose. I'm guessing the TIE and Millenium Falcon are parts of the scene connecting ornaments, just like the 3 that came out this year.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

Quote Originally Posted by Antman View Post
    After 5 of the Stormtrooper Helmet Surprise boxes, I was able to complete the set. While I have two extra metallic black, they'll fill in the holes on my Star Wars Christmas tree. Plus, they play music.

I'm digging the action pose Boba Fett, coming next year. While, I love the original, simply standing pose is not as enjoyable as the action pose. I'm guessing the TIE and Millenium Falcon are parts of the scene connecting ornaments, just like the 3 that came out this year.
    Damn. I have an extra metallic black helmet I was wanting to trade for a red.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When you have nothing to lose; risk everything.

I'm assuming I can skip these new X-Wing and Tie Advanced ornaments because I have the originals, they just plug in and stay lit the entire time.
    PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialOpsUnit View Post
    I'm assuming I can skip these new X-Wing and Tie Advanced ornaments because I have the originals, they just plug in and stay lit the entire time.
    Not exactly. The ones out this year, along with the Death Star, play different scenes from ANH. They are the first of a 7 ornament set, of which the Falcon and TIE will be out next year, with the final two in 2018 (my guess is they would be any two of a Star Destroyer, Y-Wing, Landspeeder, Sandcrawler, or the Tantive IV). The more ornaments you have, the more of the story will play, with the complete story requiring all 7 ornaments. I won't be opening mine until the holidays, but this youtube video shows how they work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NubyplyftKA
    Last edited by bob_solo; 07-28-2017 at 05:57 PM.

My Hallmark called me that somesome did not pick up their Jedi Master set of the three ornaments So I was able to grab that yesterday. While there I was surprised to a limited Stormtrooper ornament that I had missed two weeks ago so that was a pleasant surprise. Then grabbed a second mystery Stormtrooper helmet. I am now 2 for 2 in grabbing the black helmet. Oh well. Does anyone know if the mystery helmets are limited or will they be available until Christmas???

Mike
    "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!"
    Looking for SWS.com's Vader's Trap print #14
    Looking for R2 Prototypes MOC's & Cobot too! Also Droids R2 Original Art

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12