Thread: Boba Fett Elite scale questions

Boba Fett Elite scale questions

Has anyone bought this small statue? I've been thinking about getting one, but I'm not sure about its height nor if it is worth buying one. How do you like the pose, painting and details? I'm not sure which one would be a better buy, the ArtFx+ one or the Attakus one. Any viewpoints addressing my questions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
    Sith Apprentice
    My Trading Feedback

Even though it's only 1:10 scale the detailing is very good, I was happy with mine..., I think the pose looks much better in hand than in pictures, they are all pretty much the same height (7") but have slight variations depending on the character. I have the ArtFX+ figures too & prefer the ESB version to the RoTJ figure but they are both nice enough, I am selling those though but not the Attakus statue as I just prefer the resin/polystone materials to that of plastic.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Thank you for your comment, kevb0977. Which statue is taller ArtFX+ or Attakus? Would it be possible for you to post a picture of both side by side , and if you have one, next to the statue of Boba Fett that Gentle Giant made some time ago? Thank you, and sorry for the bother. It's just l would like a visual height comparison before I commit on a purchase.
    Sith Apprentice
    My Trading Feedback

I'll take a picture when I get home in a few hours, unfortunately I've sold my Gentle Giant 1:6 scale Boba Fett statue already but I still have both 1:7 scale figures Kotobukiya made of him so I'll add those in the picture for comparison as they are really the same size as 1:6 scale anyway (for reasons unknown).
    Last edited by kevb0977; 07-12-2017 at 07:13 AM.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Thank you. I'll wait for you to post them. Much appreciated.
    Sith Apprentice
    My Trading Feedback

Having problems getting a picture to post now I can't use Photobucket, my friend was going to help me with this but as yet has yet to do so, I'll see what other photo sharing sites I can try.
    "Look Sir, Droids"